Tuesday, July 14, 2015

No Go

Well, Kansas finished the bottle of Thuja tablets on Saturday. No change to the cyst on the underside of her eyelid, nor the one that's been healing (it's closed, but some of the tissue is still there, and I expect it will re-grow at some point...) on her back.

It was worth a shot, though, for $7. I can't really say whether it made a difference or not. On one hand, the cyst is still there, and didn't just dry up and fall off like reviews reported certain types of "old dog warts" doing; on the other, it isn't any worse, although I don't know if this period of retarded growth is due to it taking so much longer to grow, swell and burst this last time, or because of some sort of effect from the Thuja.

Either way, I bought some more to try on Leo next, and I did also get the liquid Thuja drops, just in case...

No comments: