Thursday, June 11, 2015

New Experiment

Gave Kansas two tablets of Thuja Occidentalis today, after reading up on it in several places, as well as reviews written by others who have tried it. I'd originally planned to purchase the liquid, and I still do, now that my mistaken belief in it being topical has been corrected. Turns out I could have given her the drops orally, and probably that would have been better than administering the tablets. Either way, it should be ok, and the tablets were cheaper. It's mainly used to treat cases of vaccinosis, but humans use it for warts, and many folks have been successful treating their dogs' warts with it. Her eye cyst has been flaring up again, lately, after a long spell of inactivity, so we'll see if this has any effect on that. It's been a long time since the last bout of growth/swelling and rupture, and I had hoped that meant a cessation, finally, or at least that the Missing Link and coconut oil were proving effective.

Anyway, two tablets today, wait two weeks, see how things are going, administer again if necessary.

In other news, the spot I treated on her back has finally closed completely and is no longer oozing. It still doesn't look like normal skin, but it's still much better than before, and the Thuja should help with that, as well.

No comments: