Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Kansas' eye cyst is back,
-a mere 6 months after surgical removal. It's
actually worse, and is really bothering her, but everything I've read
says it's still what it is and that they're almost always benign, and
that they do come back, and that warm compresses and eye drops are the
better way to deal with it. DH is upset about money and her needing
another operation but I just don't think any of the vets here would go
for a second surgery, and so I'm trying the holistic route. I'll
probably try some other recommended supplements I've seen, particularly
since I'm about out of her usual ones, and since I've seen the same
brand mentioned twice in the past week, for different issues, and it
seems it will help Leo's itchy condition (which has popped up again
after a blissful year of management, mainly due to not being able to buy
his pricey food and going back on the other stuff, but also due to the
change of climate, and, I'm sure, the allergies). When I take Airlie in,
I'll ask the vet I've decided on about Kansas, and see what they say. I
can at least afford an office visit if need be. Or, if I have to, I'll
take her to another clinic I've had my eye on, to ask about their
holistic suggestions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment