It grew back within six months, rearing its ugly head in July, right after we'd relocated to D/FW.
Over the past year, it has swelled and ebbed, and seemed to be responding to whatever I decided to experiment with treating it with. Kansas helped by rubbing it off whenever it would bother her overmuch.
Lately, though, nothing seems to make a difference, and it's growing bigger and more rapidly. Of course, this is the time of year that it suddenly started growing and prompted us to have it removed in the first place...
I don't know... I really wish I'd had it removed again (if that's even still possible based on the size it is now, and how much tissue they will have to cut away) while we were still in Texas. I wish I'd even just driven back to Houston to our old vet who did the first surgery. Now I'm debating driving her back there, or even to my former vet who opened her own practice. I just really hate this constant relocating and how it means we're always seeing yet another new vet. My pets are getting old. I want a vet who has a longstanding relationship with us, who knows me and my animals, and who has cared for them all along... I don't want to keep seeing brand new people for big issues like this.
I think I'm even going to start doing my own vaccines, or just taking them to whatever low-cost clinic is going on around town.
It's soft tissue, so it's impeding her vision more than it's irritating her eye. It really doesn't seem to bother her much, but I just can't leave it like this any longer.
This is really getting frustrating.




No comments:
Post a Comment