Two blissful days of peace and normalcy, followed by Wednesday, when Kansas snapped at Leo and went after him while I was petting him (this is how it all began one week prior). Thursday she went after him four times, both times after meals and twice after handing out treats. Each time the food was all gone and the bowls put away.
Still cracking down on NILIF with everybody. Still making sure I'm the one to go in/out doorways first. Increased the duration of their walks. Been rotating their positions. Still off the Rimadyl. Still on the melatonin, glucosamine and fish oil. Yesterday wasn't bad, but then I was gone half the day and just kept trying to avoid possible situations after that.
The Comfort Zone DAP plug-in finally arrived. I'm a bit annoyed at them. I ordered my usual two refills (check my order history, people!) and they only sent one. Plus I placed the order Saturday night and it didn't even ship til Wednesday. This is the second time they've screwed up my order (last year I ordered it with a 10% off Black Friday code and they never gave me the discount nor acknowledged my email inquiry). Thus far they have not replied to my latest email inquiry, nor returned the call I placed yesterday afternoon, leaving them a message about the issue. I'm really disappointed. PetVetDirect.com has been my go-to place for Comfort Zone for several years. They have the best prices, and they used to have prompt service.
2 comments:
How frustrating.
It's always something, right?
Post a Comment