Today, I surprised Mom by becoming interested in two of the little girls we usually stop and visit with on our morning walks. They always make a big fuss over Leo while I sit back and watch. This time, I wanted to sniff them and I also let them pet me. I even let the mother of another girl pet me, and I haven't really seen much of that lady. Then I even let the father of another little boy pet me. He's been trying to for weeks, and I finally approved. He's a nice guy.
Last week, I was good, too. I let the two little boys we usually visit with make a big fuss over me, petting me, etc...I was nice and didn't bark or growl. It's taken me a long time to wam up to them, but I finally did it. I also let a man on another street pet me and I'd never met him before!
I'm getting so much better!
No comments:
Post a Comment